Sunday, December 14, 2008

Zach is as sweet as he can be. He loves to be held all the time. He sleeps pretty good and wakes me up a couple of times in the night to eat but falls right back to sleep as soon as he is finished. He sometimes snuggles up with me in bed which I love! Jase is so sweet and loving to him and will tell me "Baby Zach hug" in the morning when he gets up which means he wants to give Zach a hug.
He is all smiles and laughs and coos.
What a big boy jumping in the puddle. He is talking so much and says many funny things. He pretty much repeats the same things and will wake up in the middle of the night saying the same things over and over. His favorite show is Dora or Diego. They are quite educational and he really gets into them by repeating the words they tell them to say, even in Spanish. He knows when to use the words later when not watching the show as well. For instance he will be eating and say "delicioso" which is delicious in Spanish. He will say "empuje" when he is pushing something. He remembers the different shows and the story lines. It's amazing what a cartoon has done for his language. He is sleeping in his toddler bed so good and will wake up and work on his puzzles and get back in bed and wait for us to get him. He was always good in his crib and would wait over an hour at times for us to get him without freaking out. As I say that, he is going through a not so fun stage and is really getting frustrated with many things and hasn't figured out how to express his frustration with anything other than crying out, jumping up and down, shaking head and saying "no no no no no no". He does this when he doesn't like what I am making him do or if his toys aren't doing what he wants them to do. I will be so glad when this stage is OVER!
Playing in the backyard with one of daddy's duck decoys.

He gets very excited when showing his love and will squeeze very hard and add his teeth to it. Here he is giving me a kiss with his teeth. NOT biting but pressing them against me. Little rascal. He has been sick several times this season and the past few days have been pretty nasty with yucky runny nose, coughing and now his eyes are bloodshot with green goo coming out. UGH! Today Jason took Jase to the movies to see Bolt and last weekend we all went to see Madagascar. He does really well in the theater. We bring his booster seat that he uses to eat in and strap him in so he doesn't try to get down. We bring him snacks and drinks and he hangs out. My sister was with us for over a week and I have tons of photos but they are on the other computer! Sorry Maria! We miss you and can't wait for you to come back and visit our crazy house!

4 comments:

titi said...

Good morning. Boy do I miss those "teeth" kisses. Michaels turned into little bites when I use to giggle in glee, he would cry when I would cry out "ouch" and he'd give me a look like was just hugging and kissing. What is wrong with that? Zach is a portrait in happiness. You and Jason are one lucky set of parents

Anonymous said...

Zach is so big and gorgeous. Because those two boys are so good looking you're going to have to build a fence around your house to keep all the girls out. That's a real nice picture of you with Jase. Can't wait to see you all again, we miss you. dad

Anonymous said...

I just can't wait for ya'll to arrive in Herndon,Va. I,m working on the toddler bed. Thanks for all the great info. Such beautiful, sweet boys!!!! Hugs and kisses (even with teeth) to all, Grammy

Anonymous said...

hAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!!!I HAVE ENJOYED THE BLOG OF THE BOYS SO MUCH, I;M WATCHING THEM GROW. I CAN'T WAIT FROM WEEK TO WEEK TO CHECK AND SEE IF WE HAVE ANY NEW PICTURES. YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, SO FUNNY HOW THEY LOOK ALIKE, GOOD LOOKING BOYS!!!!!LOVE YA, GREAT AUNT LINDA