Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tragedy

Our camera is broken!!!! We have to send the lense to Nikon for them to evaluate it and determine if it can be fixed. Sigh. So here are a couple pictures that were taken before it broke.
I have made my first two batches of baby food for Jase. I steamed parsnips and apples and pureed them, which is very tasty but the consistancy is not right for Jase because he just gags while it's in his throat. So that has to be mixed with creamier substance so he can swallow it. The favorite food so far is the Butternut Squash I made him. He gets very excited and even cried when it was all gone the first time he ate it.
With him crawling so good and fast we have to keep a close eye on him. He got a big bruise on his forehead today when he was cruising along the wall and slipped and hit his head on the door frame. If our camera worked I would post a picture of it. Here he was looking out the back door while Chopper wanted to come back inside. Jase thought it was fun to be at Chopper's eye level. Hopefully I will be able to post again soon with some new photos. Have a great week!!

5 comments:

Mrs. V said...

Does he keep getting cuter and cuter???

What is that, squash all over his face, even the forehead?

I didn't get to see him this week-end nor will I see him next week-end....aaarrrggghhh...I think I'm going to die!

Meaghan said...

what a freaking cute kid! you're such a great mom!... making his food from scratch! ugh...no camera!? i would die! hope you get it back soon!

Unknown said...

Oh no! Without my camera i really would die (just like Meaghan)... I hope you get it back soon! Love to see all the cute pictures of Jason :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of him and chopper. Looks like he's still fitting into the clothes he wore a few months ago.

Anonymous said...

Nothing but a CHAMP! Too cool!