Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Striped Moca Duck



Baby Ames received his very first bath duck! We got a surprise package in the mail and low and behold there he was. The cutest, coolest duck I have ever seen. His abuelita (little grandmother in spanish...for those that don't know) had bought him this. I love stripes so my mother had to buy it. Check out a link to some of the other ducks that they have by this maker http://www.moolka.com/jzv/cats/353/Bud (cool, huh?) Thank you so much Mother!! I love it and I am sure he will too.

3 comments:

Mrs. V said...

Yes, I had to get this duck because the mother would love the stripes and the dad would love the dark, macho colors. So what rubby ducky do you get the son of a hunter? A macho duck!!!

Abuelita

mj said...

Too cute.

Anonymous said...

that is so retro...
go carmen!