Thursday, October 16, 2008

2 weeks old now!

Zach with Grammy...does she look happy or what?!
Grandpa with Zach
Jase made himself a slide with a puzzle and this was his attempt at going head first. Grammy and Grandpa decided then that he needed his own slide and swing set of his own in the backyard!
Go DAWGS!!
Grammy taking Jase for a walk, this photo cracks me up!
Jase says "package" for pumpkin, so we went to the Package Patch.
Our new little pumpkin.
Waiting in the car for Daddy and "Paw Paw" (Grandpa) to buy the swing set.
Look at all those teefers.
Daddy taught him how to swing on his belly.

He was making sand angels in his new sandbox.
Moments before throwing sand up and getting it all in his eyes.
Here he is making funny faces for me.
All curled up on Daddy
Daddy with his two boys!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet, family of four! so cool isn't it, How your love multiplys!!

love to ya'll~ erin

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Nice to see Paw-Paw and Grammy with the boys. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the picture of little Zach curled up on his daddy, he's already huge! dad

Mrs. V said...

Awwwww, how cute. Zooming in on Zach with his pumpkin cap is adorable, look at that cute, cute face, so precious. I can't wait to introduce him to his crazy abuelita. I'm packed and ready to drive to Augusta.
And I can't wait to play in the sand box, either, with Jase, of course.

Anonymous said...

Such cute little pumpkins in the pumpkin patch!! I love it! -Sarah Bishop

Anonymous said...

How lucky is Jase to have his own playground in the backyard! The little pumpkin is so sleepy.

Anonymous said...

Carmen, the boys are just beautiful! Jase is growing up so fast! And Zach... he is adorable! We have a little one that is climbing on everything! She LOVES outside! Where did you get the swing set? We are looking to get Alyssa one for Christmas but can't find any we like? Email me and let me know... Shattucksgal@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Teresa Shattuck

Meaghan said...

oh my gosh, I LOOOOVVEEEEE the picture of jase swinging on his belly. it's such a perfectly kid thing to do! and the one of him laying in the sandbox...reminds me of how ava looks when she randomly lays down in the middle of playing! ooh, and love the one of the stroller ride with the pinwheel. :) those are my favorites!

and zachary is SO freaking cute! (do you call him zacahry or zach)? he's definitely grown but still looks so small. oh, i miss little babies....

the the game day attire! hope all is well!!

Anonymous said...

We had such a great time at your home with THE BOYS and all. We miss you all SOOOOOOO much. Kisses and hugs to all the Ames pumpkins (packages) Love Grammy

Unknown said...

I would just LOVE to hold that little package of baby.... :-D