Monday, October 02, 2006

What the Hay???

The claim of this product is "Belly Ups keeps your low-rise pants and skirts up! Undetectable under clothing, completely comfortable to wear, and not at all damaging to even the finest apparel, Belly Ups is a *must have* for any woman with a bump! Unlike other maternity accessories on the market, Belly Ups are very discreet and work with any outfit you might put on! No extra bulk or layers! No tight bands around your tummy! And, at a fabulous price to boot!" I am not really sure what to say about this product I found online. I am just shaking my head in disbelief really.

4 comments:

mj said...

Looks like it would pull your bra down.

Anonymous said...

my thoughts exactly

titi said...

LOL :-) I'm still laughing at your comment MJ! an visualizing the boing boing feeling as you walk with these mini suspenders!!!

LOL

Anonymous said...

My dad said that's just a fancy hog gut contraption for fat people. Oh, and that you don't need that! Ha..Melissa