Thursday, February 22, 2007

Weekend in Virginia

Last weekend we went to Virginia to visit Jason's parents. It had snowed there before we got there and it was so frozen by the time we got there. No snowmen for us. We did get to see more snow fall when we were shopping at the outlet malls. It was crazy because everyone just kept shopping outdoors like nothing was going on. Us southern folks are not used to that. We had such a great time seeing Grammy and Grandpa and Uncle Brian and his girlfriend Betsy. It was well worth the nine hour trip!!! (sorry no pictures of Grammy and Grandpa. My camera stopped working and Grandpa never sent me ones that they had).

Me and my Uncle Brian. Two peas in a pod.
Me and my (maybe one day) Aunt Betsy. She is so sweet and I really like her.
Check me out in my hat (Tasha and Walker gave me) with matching gloves.
Good thing I am wearing a diaper because my bottom would be really cold if I didn't.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heavens to Betsy...look at that boy, only 2 1/2 months old and he looks like such a young man. What are you feeding him, prime rib? I can't wait for him to talk, it's going to be any day now.
Hugs and kisses,
Abuelita

Anonymous said...

Boy, he is gorgeous and he has a nice looking aunt, uncle and dad. I bet the pampers provided enough insulation. Too bad your camera went kaput.

Anonymous said...

I love how pudgy his face is in that hat:) So cute. I'm glad ya'll had a good time. Hope all is well in Augusta.:)

love, Auntie Erin